Job ID 3026199
The HR Business partner (HRBP) will engage with Senior Executive leaders along with their respective leadership teams to develop and execute HR strategies that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness within HP’s Print Business. The position requires the HRBP to understand business priorities and translate them into human capital initiatives in areas such as workforce planning & strategy, organizational design & effectiveness, leadership development, talent, and employee engagement. The HRBP will lead and/or provide expertise to functional project teams that affect the organization’s long-term goals and objectives. The role will develop strategy and set functional policy and direction.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with senior leaders in order to drive the execution of HR programs.
- Coaches senior leadership within the business on issues that impact HR.
- Responsible for leading human capital initiatives aligned to the HP Print business strategy.
- Leads the full spectrum of HR programs and processes within the business including workforce planning, organizational design and effectiveness, employee engagement, talent management and leadership development.
- Assesses HR implications of the business strategy, identifies opportunities to further meet business needs, ad designs solutions.
- Represents the business or functional organization to the rest of the HR community.
- Manages and leads priority projects that support organization-wide transformation initiatives.
- Manages HR programs within the business or function. Supervises the complex quantitative and qualitative analyses of financial and workforce data.
- Collaborates with senior colleagues in the centers of expertise in order to apply sufficient HR resources to meet the business needs.
Education and Experience Required
First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred. Typically 6-10 years of experience in diverse range of HR functions desired. Demonstrated experience driving organizational change initiatives, developing workforce plans, and influencing business managers. Experience partnering with Sr. Leaders and managers to deliver HR solutions is required.
Knowledge and Skills
Excellent communication skills – written, verbal & listening skills. Business knowledge; understands financials and business model dynamics Excellent business acumen & relationship management skills. Excellent project management and process development skills. Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis. Experience with global teams in a virtual environment. Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and to navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes. Ability to work in a matrixed environment and deal with ambiguity. Strong leadership and influence skills.