We are currently searching for an HR Business Partner, based in our Selma, Texas facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides clear & timely direction to the assigned global business and site on HR issues, ensuring processes and resources are aligned with and support business strategy;
- Employee/labor relations, including dispute resolution and application of contract language supporting direct labor.
- Leads the identification & forecasting of the organization's human resource needs, overseeing the selection and onboarding processes to ensure success;
- Plans and administers the performance management system for client group(s);
- Works with managers to ensure skill gaps have been identified and development efforts are underway to meet the future needs of the business;
- May support full life cycle recruitment efforts, as needed, to identify, select and hire top talent, building a