Elekta is looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join our team!
The HR Business Partner will work as part of the HR team and will manage all aspects of the HR function in the areas of strategic development, long-range planning & recruiting, leadership & employee development, conflict resolution and training initiatives. In this role, the HR Business Partner will act as a strategic business adviser for human relations issues as well as a facilitator of change and process improvement. This position is based in our office located in Atlanta, GA.
- Partner with business leaders to identify and determine training and development needs; analyze, research, design, and present training and development programs to fit the needs of the Company.
- Deploy internal training programs to include, but not limited to, Management Development and Performance Management and manage the employee relations function.
- Develop, recommend and implement employee relations policies and practices.
- Ensure uniform and equitable application of policies and procedures.
- Provide support and guidance to managers in the employment process by maintaining headcount data, overseeing job description design, and benchmarking compensation data.
- Conduct interviews and participate in hiring decisions.
- Manage, administer, and work with the HR Specialists regarding local annual open enrollments.
- Participate in Reduction In Force (RIF) decisions and prepare severance/termination packages and coordinate Outplacement services.
- Conduct exit interviews for evaluative purposes.
- Conduct investigations; sexual harassment allegations, discrimination charges, disputes and other sensitive issues.
- Represent the Company in Audits/Hearings involving the FDA, ISO, DOL and any other governing body.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- 8 -10 years of HRGeneralistexperience with knowledge and experience of all core HRprocesses (Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Competency Development, Workforce Planning and Employee Relations, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of California Employment Laws (HR & Benefits).
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills; administration skills, particularly planning, execution and follow up skills; Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills required.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Effective Oral communication, speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Knowledge or exposure to mergers/acquisitions preferred, with experience in culture assimilation.
- Technical skills: MS Office (Excel, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint) & Web-Based HR tools such as HRMS (Workday or PeopleSoft)
- Moderate overnight travelrequired.
- Additional Requirements:
- Has held responsibility for an HR organization with at least 500 employees.
- Experience working effectively in a matrix organization.