POSITION SUMMARY: The HR manager to the Americas will drive all aspects of talent management from performance to development. The Manager, HR, Americas is responsible for leading, coordinating and implementing HR services, policies, and programs to enable a high-performance culture.
- Drive Dymax Talent Management through training and coaching- key metrics, SMART goals setting, tracking, review for managers and employees
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach
- Coaching managers on the disciplinary action process; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Conduct investigations into employee concerns, and work with the appropriate manager to ensure a resolution.
- Coach Managers to build strong teams and drive performance.
- Counsel Managers through the disciplinary process up to and including the termination of employees.
- Provide support to employees and managers in various HR related topics such as benefits, LOAs, Worker’s compensation, issues and problems.
- Lead onboarding initiatives and assist in the development and execution of training and development programs.
- Work with managers to write and maintain goals and expectations
- Assist with developing effective employee communications to promote various HR activities.
- Conduct and coordinate training for company-wide initiatives, develop, design, and deliver other training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Responsible for developing, delivering and maintaining a system of tracking training needs and the completion of required training.
- Responsible for driving the use and expansion of Dymax University
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation and administer human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel.
- Maintain current working knowledge of applicable employment laws and counsel managers and employees on laws; and to ensure compliance with all
- Assist in employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and employee services and counseling.
- Worker’s compensation
- Back up for HR administrator and Payroll & Benefits Specialist
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of related experience in HR
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Strong performance management with employee relations experience.
- Industrial/High Tech Global manufacturing company experience strongly preferred.
- Broad knowledge on US employment law, compensation & benefits, employee relations, training, organizational planning, and development.