HR Business Partner-Director
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca
The HR Director Business Partner will provide strategic support to a variety of key organizations in support of HR initiatives working directly with senior level executives and their teams. This role may initially manage 1-2 HR Staff. Strong customer service skills will be essential as they will provide management and employees with a full range of human resources services across multiple company functional areas, supporting Engineering, Architecture and PIC functions. Supports 3 SVP level clients.
This person will help shape and develop HR initiatives and company-wide HR programs and then implement them within their client groups. This individual will flex between handling strategic HR initiatives one moment and providing day to day coaching to a first line manager the next. It’s a challenging, fast paced role for someone who wants to be able to use all of their HR skills in helping an organization grow and is willing to roll up their sleeves. This role reports directly to the HR VP, Business Partner Services.
· Build partnerships with management in assigned organizations; identify and implement strategic solutions that support the current and future needs of the business.
· Coach and mentor managers at all levels in effective management and leadership techniques. Counsel and mentor managers and employees to drive appropriate resolution of employee relations issues in line with policies, company philosophy and employment law. Facilitate discussions between individual and/or groups to resolve conflict.
· Help shape and deliver compensation strategies to assigned groups, ensuring competitive pay, effective use of incentives and equity. Manage the annual focal review process for groups as well as other company wide reward and recognition programs to drive a performance culture through the organization.
· Identify training needs and coordinate implementation and delivery of training programs consistent with global training strategy and business needs. Deliver training personally as required.
· Provide input and direction with regards to recruiting strategy and ensures coordination of efforts with the staffing organization and execution against the business staffing needs to attract world class talent.
· Represent the needs of the Business Units to Corporate HR and participate in a variety of efforts to develop new or modify existing processes and procedures to better serve the company and assigned client groups.
Successful Candidates will possess the following:
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of SPHR and/or Master’s degree preferred.
· 10+ years Human Resources business partner experience in a technology environment with a focus on software, hardware systems and/or semiconductor/chip manufacturing with a minimum of one year management responsibilities.
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.