The primary purpose of the HR Business Partner, Consultant position is to lead, support, facilitate and drive people processes and projects across areas of assigned client areas in partnership with the HR Business Partner Director and Vice President team. This role drives overall business performance and employee engagement by proactively diagnosing issues and opportunities and taking the necessary actions to address issues. This role also serves as coordination points to deliver targeted and efficient HR programs and services that drive measurable value for client. The HR Business Partner, Consultant will work in partnership with the HR Business Partner Director to assist in overseeing the work of the HR Business Partner, Analyst position as it relates to the implementation and administration of HR programs and initiatives within the business.
The HR Business Partner, Consultant leads in the development and execution of project plans as well as leads the HR strategies and business objectives, including but not limited to: talent planning, leadership development, performance management, workforce planning, communication and diversity initiatives, etc., all of which help further the goals of the HR delivery model. The HR Business Partner, Consultant will accomplish this through building, nurturing and sustaining key stakeholder relationships with HR Business Partners, HR COE partners and Business Clients. In addition, the HR Business Partner, Consultant will leverage their HR expertise, knowledge and experiences to provide sound judgement, guidance and thought partnership to support and drive innovative solutions that will enable the business to achieve their goals.
- Diagnoses potential issues at the individual, team, leader and organizational level. and executes solutions that address issues and enable the success of the business plan at the individual and team level.
- Provides leadership development coaching for supervisors and managers by preparing leaders for talent review discussions and facilitating quarterly talent check-in meetings to ensure business follow through on talent commitments and strategies.
- Consults with business leaders to collaborate on change that is needed, understands the impact of the change and implications, and implements the processes and systems to sustain the change through a comprehensive change management strategy.
- Partners with internal HR COEs such as Talent Acquisition, Organizational Effectiveness, Learning & Development, Compensation and Employee Relations, to address issues and develop comprehensive strategies at the organization level.
- Understands the general business conditions that affect their industries, functions and geographical regions while staying current on the research and trends within HR to present an informed point of view.
- Consults with business leadership in the development of engagement action plans based on their Employee Opinion Survey results in alignment with their future business trends.
- Identifies development solutions and provides consulting to leaders on how to effectively accelerate the development of employees (i.e. exposure events, project assignments, coaching).
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field plus 5+ years of experience; OR 8+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- 4+ years of HRexperience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 4+ years of experience as a HRGeneralist.
- 3+ years of direct supervisory experience.
- 1+ years of consulting experience, including experience with needs / gap analysis, diagnosis, solution development, and measurement.
- 1+ year(s) of program and project management experience with increasing levels of management responsibility.
- 4+ years of experience interpreting and applying HR policies, procedures, programs and processes, including generally compensation policies and practices.
- 2+ years of multi-unit HR management experience.
- 2+ years of talent acquisition (recruiting, interviewing – including behavioral interviewing using structured interview guides – and selecting).
- 1+ year(s) of replacement and / or workforce planning experience.
- 1+ year(s) of succession, career and development planning experience for employees in exempt positions.
- 1+ year(s) of working in a corporate headquarters environment.
- 1+ year(s) of experience managing projects / programs in a matrixed environment.
- PHR or SPHR certification.
- Job ID 1404855BR