At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Supporting our offices in Boston and Southborough, MA; Rocky Hill, CT; and Albany, Manhattan, and Hauppauge, NY; we are looking for the right HRBP to join our OneHR team that embodies this purpose in their quest to impact the overall Employee Experience to help drive business results.
What You’ll Do:
As an HR Business Partner in support of our Northeast Division at Bohler, you will:
- Engage the employee population through the coordination and collaboration with our entire OneHR team (L&D, Talent Operations/Acquisition, and HR Operations) to focus on acquiring, engaging, developing, and retaining the right talent for Bohler
- Fully understand how HR strategies connect our employee experience to overall business objectives
- Partner with Division business leaders through a strong relationship of trust and counsel to influence and drive people initiatives that foster an inclusive and diverse workforce, prepared to contribute to an amazing client experience
- Support a culture of continuous learning and development by engaging with our Learning & Development leadership to identify professional development needs for business units and individual employees
- Guide Divisional leaders in the use of leader-led employee engagement practices
- Help identify top performers in the organization and work together with leaders to build development/succession plans that ensure sustainability and growth of the organization
- Ultimately, help steer a culture of empowerment and opportunity that values and reflects an environment that represents inclusion and diversity
What We Offer:
- A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- An opportunity to make a positive impact and influence and push talent levers in a rapidly-growing organization
- A passionate, forward-thinking approach with our employees that fosters innovative ideas
- A collaborative work environment and fun team building activities/events
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or similar discipline is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Human Resources with a geographically dispersed employee population – relevant industry experience preferred
- Advisory experience in multiple human resource disciplines such as workforce inclusion diversity practices, compensation, organizational management, employee engagement/relations, performance management, and compliance
- Experience with the tools we use such Workday HRMS, eNPS, and Prosci Change Management is preferred
- Expert level communication and influencing skills, a steadfast work ethic and drive to be dynamic and evolve in an ever-changing landscape
- Flexibility for 50-75% travel to the Divisional offices: Southborough & Boston, MA; Rocky Hill, CT; and Albany, Hauppauge, and Manhattan, NY
Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.