Alkami builds and delivers the nation’s most innovative cloud-based digital banking (online and mobile apps) for Credit Unions and Banks with over 8M users on our platform. Through our bold investments in technology and people, our clients confidently grow, adapt quickly and build thriving digital banking communities to compete against the Megabanks. Founded 10 years ago with headquarters in Plano, Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in Texas and among the fastest growing privately held technology companies in the U.S. To share just a few of our recent recognitions: Best Place to Work in Fintech; Inc. 500 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies; Deloitte Technology Fast 500; Tech Titans Top 5; and, SMU Cox Caruth Institute Dallas 100. With every Alkamist having ownership in Alkami, we are obsessively intentional about our culture: optimistic-perseverance, caring-collaboration, transparent-communication, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun. Beyond intentional culture, our commitment is to attract and retain amazing talent by fostering a high-growth, dynamic and rewarding environment; providing great benefits; making meaningful investments in learning and development; offering free lunches every work day; celebrating our successes together in remarkable ways; and, ACTing together by taking time to give back and volunteer.
HR Business Partner partners with key leaders and teams to implement and maintain talent and employee (Alkamist) programs to support the success of this high-growth company. Particular focus includes, partnering with managers to support employee relations matters to positive conclusions; ensuring policies are compliant, maintained and effectively communicated; support effective employee performance and development management; and, provide guidance on compensation matters for effective compensation decision-making. In addition, offer advice and support to managers on other HR related matters such as recruiting, training, HR metrics/reporting, benefits, etc. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Human Resources.
- Provide guidance, coaching and support for employee relations matters (performance improvement, investigations, employment terminations, etc.).
- Facilitate, support and communicate HR programs (for example: compensation planning, performance reviews, org design, goal setting, succession planning, training, etc.) with managers.
- Work with managers to drive actions to increase employee engagement, including detailed analysis of the semi-annual employee engagement survey results.
- Analyze HR reporting and metrics to identify areas for improvement within teams, in HR programs and policies and organizational design.
- Ensure HR policies and processes are current, repeatable, auditable and communicated appropriately.
- Collaborate with the training team to identify opportunities to develop training to support the success and sustainability of HR programs.
- Work cross-functionally to support successful due diligence and integration of acquisitions.
- Be a Culture champion!
- And, other HR generalist, value-add and employee engagement duties as assigned . . .
- 5+ years of Human Resource experience highly desired
- Demonstrated Human Resources knowledge in at least 3 HR functional areas, or previous HRBP experience in small to mid-sized organization
- Previous experience in a small company high-growth company desired
- Possess the self-confidence to thrive in a dynamic, diverse and growing organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with teams, and individually
- Show initiative, self-directed action to accomplish objectives
- Demonstrated experience in knowing how to work hard and contribute while having a lot of laughs and fun too!
- Experience with due diligence and integration of acquisitions a plus
Cool Things to Know
- Not Just Any Company: Alkami has an awesome diverse and inclusive environment. We have a FUN culture and offer great benefits. Did you know every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami? We also have on and off site employee events and activities.
- Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch
- Relocation: Unfortunately we don't offer relocation assistance. We are ready for you to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location.
- Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
- Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.