An intense focus on productivity, quality, and participation is essential. Personal leadership coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills are critical within our culture. Our unique non-hierarchical and self-managed working environment emphasizes teamwork and the ability to focus on common goals. We have repeatedly been named by Inc. Magazine as one of “The Best Places to Work,”
Position Overview Provide support and guidance around People and Culture initiatives and issues to colleagues across the organization. Also, responsible for the collaborative development and delivery of people & culture programs. With limited guidance and typically a consultative approach, provide comprehensive HR expertise, support, and advice to colleagues/teams as needed.
- Develop strong and effective relationships throughout the organization, ensuring respect for professional expertise and functional contribution.
- Provide advice and steer across a variety of people and culture questions, initiatives, and/or issues.
- Conduct analysis, develop recommendations, and implement programs throughout the organization consistent with employment law, compliance, HR systems, practices, and procedures.
- Educate and influence colleagues and teams on people and culture ideas, initiatives, and issues.
- Participate as assigned, with minimal supervision on a variety of functional teams.
- With guidance, provide people & culture partnering coaching and counseling
- Support OE and change management efforts including but not limited to reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions, and integration activities.
- Assist as needed with selection
Education, Skills, Experience & Behaviors
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five+ years experience within HR function as a generalist, combination of generalist + specialist experience, or HR business partner; professional HR certification a plus
- Extensive knowledge of relevant employment law and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated coaching and influencing skills; strong relationship management
- Effective leadership skills with excellent problem-solving, judgment & decision-making skills
- Ability to hold and work regularly with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead a team and/or projects; multitasker