In managing the HRS Business Continuity Program, you will drive a continuous gap analysis of dependencies across our global HR service catalog, as well as develop metrics and communicate performance to stakeholders and senior leadership. Additionally, you will be responsible for the administration of a business continuity management system. This position has the potential to take on progressive responsibilities in the operational risk space.
In assisting in the Control Assurance Program, you will participate in the audit planning, scoping, fieldwork, reporting, and remediation activities involved in the execution of the program. This involves conducting compliance audits that include documenting compliance processes and controls; identifying key control points and determining how to test them; performing control validation and testing; drawing conclusions on control effectiveness and the state of compliance; recommending actions to remediate identified deficiencies; and creating written reports for stakeholders and senior leadership.
The right person will demonstrate proven program management experience to manage numerous stakeholders; understand how to evaluate control effectiveness; understand levels of potential risk and how to address them; provide in-depth consultation; be able to deliver multiple high priority projects at the same time; and have the ability to synthesize diverse data to identify trends, draw conclusions, and prioritize remediation efforts, using risk management concepts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Implementation and administration of a business continuity management system;
· Coordination of cross-functional business continuity and disaster recovery teams;
· Development of long term goals, training, metrics and key performance indicators to drive continuous improvement aimed at enhancing resiliency;
· Providing consultation on proposed third-party suppliers and service expansion;
· Partnering with internal stakeholders to obtain budget and managing projects to successful resolution;
· Coordinating with Legal and HR risk and compliance teams in audit planning and scoping;
· Completing audit work papers and memorandums by documenting audit tests and findings;
· Measuring and concluding on control effectiveness and the state of compliance; and
· Identification, review, and prioritization ofrisks to supportrisk-based mitigation recommendations.
· 10+ years of program management experience, including change management, project management, stakeholder management, user training, and communications
· 5+ years of prior compliance, audit or other related experience
· 3+ years of prior business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management, or other related experience
· Proven track record of sound decision making, taking ownership, and delivering results within a company’s risk appetite
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills that convey complex ideas in a simplified manner
· Ability to build strong relationships and influence others while working in a cross functional environment, including senior members of the business
· Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
· Up to 25% travel, including international destinations
· BA/BS degree
· System administrator experience
· Professional certification in business continuity, internal audit, project management, or a related field
· Experience with labor law and regulations
· Experience in evaluating IT controls
Job ID: 615774