At Equinix we believe that our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create the Magic of Equinix. They share a passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything they do.
We're looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our extraordinary HR team. We are known for our high-reaching culture, as defined by our Core Values and by our commitment to provide a truly amazing future. We want to “Wow!” not only our customers, but our employees.
The Human Resources Advisor will be the main resource for employee relations and performance management matters and will handle and deliver on a variety of business critical employee related programs and services. As a member of the HR Team, the Human Resources Business Advisor will partner with a Senior HR Business Partner supporting our Operations organizations.
This position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment, while being a standout colleague with validated abilities to multi-task. Exceptional communication and people skills are a requirement.
- Resolve employee relations issues to assist employees and managers in creating a productive, fun work environment.
- Assess employee performance challenges or development needs and recommend solutions.
- Proactively communicate and coach managers in team effectiveness, workforce planning, and management development.
- Partner on Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, HRIS, and HR Programs teams to build organizational capability.
- Partner with HR Shared Services as they lead transactional work.
- Deliver rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions to guide decision making.
- Guide on-boarding and off-boarding; identify strategic workforce trends.
- Consult to the business as key HR programs are implemented such as the performance management and employee engagement survey.
- Add something on investigations and process.
- Bachelors degree in HR or related business field
- Professional certification in HR preferred (PHR, SPHR)
- 5+ years relevant HR generalist experience
- Wide ranging HR background – complex situations, creative problem-solving and strong influencing skills
- Strong employee relations experience – performance management, coaching and counseling at manager and employee level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Global experience
- Facilitation skills
- Employee Relations investigation experience
- User level knowledge of HRIS systems essential – Workdayexperience a plus
- Ability to manage and make decisions independently
- Experience supporting multiple organizations and HR partners preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities
- Possess sense of urgency and ability to work under tight deadlines