The HR Advisor position consistently provides end-to-end support with HR questions of Varian managers, new existing and ex-employees. In this role you are going to be part of an international team that is the front door to all HR queries of our global workforce.
This position is based in Las Vegas and your team members are going to be located around the world including Atlanta, Budapest, Mumbai, Beijing, Tokyo and more.
- Provides generalist support on common HR issues covering areas like: HR policies and processes, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Learning etc.
- Coach employees and managers through use of Workday and other HR systems.
- Partner with the Center of Expertise and HR Business Partners to receive and give feedback on potential improvement areas in programs and processes.
- Drive automation, standardization and continuous process improvement. Think globally, but be mindful of local legislation.
- Provide consistently excellent customer experience to our global employees and managers regardless of their location.
- Make the right information available through the right channels. Be accessible in multiple ways and languages: chat, case, phone.
- Continuously improve and extend our knowledgebase based on feedback from employees and other Varian teams
- Experience supporting multiple HR areas: Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Benefits etc.
- Team player and able to collaborate in a virtual, global environment
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Portuguese or French language knowledge is an advantage
- Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 4 years of related experience