San Diego Human Resources Consulting, Inc. is hiring an experienced HR Advisor to provide guidance, counsel and policy interpretation on complex HR issues such as employee relations, performance management, staffing consultation, organization support, compensation administration and dispute resolution.
- Provide counsel and guidance in developing strategies for employee relations, performance management, training, conflict resolution, coaching, and terminations
- Consult with management to develop customized and innovative solutions to support business needs
- Perform project management duties and responsibilities for HR issues and initiatives such as program implementations and reorganizations
- Partner with other departments to lead integrated delivery of HR services
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or related field and supervisory experience
- 5 years work experience, across multiple HR disciplines
- HR certification desired.
- Working knowledge of state and federal employment/human resources law and regulations, and progressive broad human resources experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Proficient at multi-management of assignments in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization
- ?Strong knowledge of statistics and the development and use of metrics with a working knowledge of database and spreadsheet software
- Experience in Labor Relations is a plus.