This position will be responsible for providing HR Leadership to all PB lines of business within an assigned regional geography. The job encompasses multiple lines of business and requires the incumbent to have knowledge across the enterprise.
The HR Advisor typically provides frequent consultation to senior/executive level management in the areas of Employee Relations, Change Management, Performance Management, Corporate HR Initiatives, Conflict Mangement, RIF's/downsizing activity. etc. In addition, the HR Advisor will have frequent interaction with senior/executive level management and will partner with them to achieve and sustain a positive employee relations environment as well as business objectives.
This position will handle complex employee relations issues and investigations. A wide degree of creavity, latitude and flexibility is expected.
The position relies on relies on past experience and judgment to plan and accomplish set goals established for a high performance organization. May lead and direct the work of others through high level project. Works under a high degree of independence. A significant degree of latitude is expected.
This position will be based in Hebron, KY and support employees located in multiple loacations (between 600-700 employees). Travel15-20 percent is required.
- Provide HR consulting, coaching and counseling to managers, senior managers, and employees on complex level HR related matters within an assigned regional geographical area. Consult with managers on requests for terminations and provide appropriate documentation. Operates with a high degree of independence
- Work with HR Legal on major legal matters, respond to EEOC Charges/Human Rights matters, and expected to participate in mediation hearings and represents PB on other HR related Legal matters
- Coach management on policy interpretation, corrective action,and communications
- Assist in the driving of corporate initiatives at large field site operations and/or large geographies, will lead communication efforts related to policy and program changes in the areas of Total Rewards (including compensation and benefits) and HR policies
- Partner with business leader(s) to develop and implement diversity plans. Work with management to develop communicate plans
- Assist in the implementation of change management strategies and help develop recommendations and help develop recommendations to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Minimum of 7 years direct HRexperience with demonstrated knowledge of US Government and local employment laws, labor relations and regulations in multiple states. PHR, SPHR Certification preferred
- 7 or more years’ experience with employee relations investigations, HR policies/practices, benefits, compensation and staffing
- Must possess a solid working knowledge of HR systems and processes (SAPpreferred)
- Experience in conflict resolution and problem solving
- Must be able to work under a high degree of independence and able to make HR decisions on behalf of the company
- The position relies on past experience and judgment to plan and accomplish set goals established for a high performance organization
- Travel15-20 percent is required
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus