This position supports the A2/3/6 Directorate in HQ AFSPC. You will be part of a high performance team of professionals supporting the Director (1 Star GO) as well as the Command and Vice Commander of HQ AFSPC in their strategic development of Concepts, Vision, Mission Statements, and Intent. Specifically, the position includes activities such as:
- Developing and coordinating System Concepts describing operational needs and guiding HQ AFSPC programmatic responses. Document authority for accomplishing key objectives and tasks for AFSPC/CC's Operational Intent.
- Developing tailored strategic planning processes for HQ AFSPC, organize writing conferences with AFSPC capability subject matter experts. Develop briefings for senior leader AFSPC operational intent vector checks, derive the vector check feedback into content to guide the writing conference subject matter experts through professional facilitation. Facilitate exercises to develop Mission Statements, Vision Statements, Operational Goals and Objectives.
- Using the Strategy, Planning and Programming Process (SP3) to integrate strategy, concepts, and capability development to identify force objectives and programming to support practical organization, training, equipping and posture across the Total Force.
- Developing Commander’s Intent for key AFSPC missions providing a basis for development of plans and orders. Link AFSPC missions to concept of operations. Describe the end state and key tasks that, along with the mission, are the basis for subordinates’ initiative.
- Conduct research and analysis to develop and implement AFSPC Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) programs integrating non-kinetic capabilities into all aspects of Air Force (AF) operations to improve mission survivability and lethality. Lead the effort to operationalize and normalize current and emerging capabilities into OCO. Develop and implement an overarching strategy guiding and prioritizing AF systems and capability development to meet OCO mission requirements.
- Active TS/SCI is mandatory
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to interact and communicate with senior officers and civilians
- Ability to navigate across numerous levels of government to complete projects
- Foundational knowledge of space and cyberspace operations