Responsible for providing HPR engineering expertise, support and assistance to AGCS and its customers, to assist Allianz underwriting in risk selection and retention. Provide ongoing co-ordination and monitoring of the loss control activity / servicing of assigned accounts & loss control survey work to assist with servicing of assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with underwriting, MMC, claims, clients and brokers.
- Maintain and enhance technical skills and expertise in respective field to support the business.
- Potential for learning and working with other property lines of business, both domestically and internationally
- Bachelor Degree: Bachelor's degree in Fire Protection Engineering or other Engineering type discipline
- Other: Other discipline will be considered in conjunction with extensive technical expertise or experience in the HPR insurance industry
- Minimum 7-10 yea