We are currently seeking a pre-sales HPE solutions executive. The position requires daily interaction with customers positioning HPE server and storage solutions. This person must be well versed in HPE's portfolio and understand the tools to create configurations. This role will support field reps and Enterprise customers.
• Provide pre-sales product and technical support for inside sales representatives.
• Conduct conference calls with customers regularly to scope projects.
•Assists in the design of custom-made solutions
•Conducts technical presentations and demonstrating how a solution meets clients’ needs
•Validates the architecture, use cases, sizing
•Prepares answers to the technical part of incoming tenders/RFPs
•Prepares pre-sales technical solution descriptions
•Drives Proof Of Concept trials
•Acquires a solid and in-depth understanding of customer's technical requirements and uses this knowledge to develop the most relevant solution
•Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with server-based solution – minimum of 5 years prior experience
•Experience and understanding of middleware components namely Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft
•Good background in understanding and knowledge of network management software systems and their interaction/integration with network elements
Virtualization(ESX, XEN, etc.)
•Experience in developing and presenting solution designs as part of pre-sales activities
Strong presentation and communication skills
- Mid-level experience (3+ years), of Industry Certifications and hands-on experience
- History of closing HPE Server and Storage deals
- Well versed in HPE Solutions, including HP certifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent organization, communication, and written skills.