Annapolis Junction, MD
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 90 days ago
10K sign on bonus $$$$$$
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Check out TETRA CONCEPTS!
TETRA CONCEPTS, a PSS Company, is actively seeking 3 HPC Software Engineers (Mid and Senior) to join our growing team located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
TS/SCI with polygraph (Applicants selected will be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
The High Performance Computing branch is a newly formed, growing organization dedicated to the development and delivery of enabling services, and advanced analytics to support predictive capabilities for HPC platforms across the IC community. The HPC Branch is looking for knowledgeable, dynamic, high energy software engineering professionals who will be working on cutting edge analytics in support of the mission. The individual chosen for this position will work together on a moderate-sized agile team with the branch. As a member of the team, the individual will develop software products that serve a range of customers across the Intelligence Community.
· Must have a good understanding of JAVA but they will not be developing new software in JAVA
· There will be some maintenance of the existing JAVA code so excellent problem-solving skills is a must
· Good experience with UML is required.
· For the SW III & IV they should have Kubernetes / Docker experience
· Docker / Kubernetes experience would be a plus
Senior Minimum Required Skills/Experience
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics and ten (10) years’ experience or 15 years’ experience without a degree.
· Experience should include supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and system integration activities (with both new and legacy systems);
· Experience leading software development teams, experience in applicable programming languages such as the following: JAVA, C++ or C, COBRA, J2EE, Perl and Java Script;
· Must have the ability to do scripting;
· Working knowledge of Configuration Management (CM) tools and demonstrated professional experience implementing Web Services.
Mid-level Minimum Required Skills/Experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics and 7 years of experience or 12 years of Computer Science work without a degree.
· Experience supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and system integration activities (with both new and legacy systems);
· Working knowledge of Configuration Management (CM) tools and working knowledge of Web Services implementation.