Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Satisfy Atos's mission by making a distinctive impact through scientific and technical accomplishments in the projects.
- Lead the Quantum Computing group in ways that are consistent with ATOS’s mission and core values
- Generate interest in Academia on Atos Quantum solutions and leverage contacts for clear business engagements in this domain.
- Work effectively with others including functional staff for day-to-day operations and efforts to improve operational excellence.
- Degree in relevant domain required (i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science) .
- Masters or higher preferred.
- At least 5 years research experience in Quantum Computing, Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Physics research.
- Relationship with multiple research institutes through conference attendance and collaboration (preferred).
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and experience interacting with the media (preferred).
- Familiarity with federal contracts and cooperative agreements.
- Understanding of government, academic, and industrial research environments.
- Have an impeccable reputation for excellence, integrity, and accountability.
- Model Atos’s core values:
- Passion (for science, technology and education)
- Partnerships (with universities, governments, and the private sector)
- Professionalism (through excellence, accountability, and respect for others)