We are looking for ??HP uCMDB Architect for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: HP uCMDB Architect
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Evaluate system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions Design, Code/Configure, test and document solutions based on user requirements
- Plan, Design and manage the creation and support of automated integration between ITSM applications and other WU owned 3rd party systems
- Leansupport during US time zone collaborating with the Offshore teams.
- Actively participate both technically and functionally within all the applications of service management (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, CMDB) and IT Operations Management (Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management and Orchestration)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8?10 years of IT Experience primarily in Functional & Technology domain Strong knowledge/understanding of ITIL support processes and methodologies
- Experience developing on CMSArchitectureExperience and working with CMS systems ? HP uCMDB (preferred)
- Strong scripting development skills (Python, JSON, Powershell, Shell)
- Experience on Integration solution using REST APIs and JSON Expertise on Integrations between ITIL Platforms (ITSM, IT Operations Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management, Network monitoring tools)
- Experience in cloud applications and securityassociated with cloud computing (SaaS/PaaS environment)
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure applications such as Active Directory, DNS, load balancing, caching
- Technical knowledge of server operating systems, specifically Microsoft Windows Server, AIX and Linux.
- Working knowledge of Upgrade strategies Experience in/with (but not limited to): Network management practices (SNMP, Subnets)