Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 69 days ago
MarketStar’s HP account currently has an opportunity available for an Authorized Print Security and Solutions Technical Consultant in the North Central. The Consultant will engage directly with the HP sales teams in the field and their customers to deliver a powerful, tailored technical solution specific to the customer’s needs and support the implementation of the recommended solutions.
Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Aligns with the Sales Teams to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies and sales enablement plans.
• Work closely with the HP Field Sales Team in all phases of the sales process as their technical partner providing demonstrations of the technology to prospects and answering technical questions.
• Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to HP solutions and products.
• Establish relationships with the account team, customers and partners in support of sales team objectives, engage and leverage resources and personnel as appropriate.
• Execute onsite and remote technical sales calls throughout assigned region where you will articulate the features and benefits of HP products and solutions to various audiences.
• Provide trainings and updates on solution and product changes to the Sales Teams and customers.
• Support customer and partner events through presentations and engagement with attendees.
• Possess detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications.
• Gathers and assesses customer needs both business and technical.
• Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
• Identify and address likely problem areas that require attention.
• Creates the appropriate test plan as required.
• Actively identify opportunities to assist peers regionally in areas of expertise.
• Advances opportunities through effective consultative selling techniques.
• Analyzes and contributes to the presale’s direction for the region.
What’s required to be considered:
• Technical University or bachelor's degree.
• 7 or more years’ experience in technical consultative selling and account management.
• Technical and/or solution experience in appropriate industry.
• Experience in the commercial vertical market preferred.
• Frequent travel within territory up to 75%. (The North Central territory includes the following states: IL, WI, MN, IA, MO, ND, SD, NE, KS.)
How to apply and what to expect:
• All applicants must apply online
• If offered employment with MarketStar, all new hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
As the pioneer of Sales as a Service™, MarketStar accelerates revenue with B2B Direct and Partner sales programs. MarketStar has launched, sold and supported thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies across the globe. MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), and is headquartered in Ogden, Utah.
Our Health & Welfare Benefit plan provides full medical and dental benefits, as well disability and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children. We also help you with your future with several 401k retirement programs.
MarketStar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.