Currently looking to hire an experienced Housing Manager that would like to grow to a director level. Must have experience overseeing multiple managers, working with vendors, and optimizing processes.
- Responsible for control of the company's financial assets spend towards the housing and travel of Clinicians/Physicians
- Leead and support the team through transformational change initiatives and projects to achieve both company and department goals
- Monitor the Housing and Travel team to ensure accurate recording of financial data in the proper period by reviewing system data and other deliverables
- Ensure month end deadlines are met consistently
- Responsible for FTE count, salaries and equity adjustments
- Builds a collegial environment between Housing and Travel department and all otherinternal departments and partners
- Maintain vendor relationships to deliver the strategic goals of quality and cost effective housing and travel solutions
- Vendor Contract Negotiations and compliance management
- Respond to escalated issues raised by vendors, team members and otherinternal customers regarding housing and travel solutions
- Ensure department internal controls are working as designed and identify potential department risks
- Serve as process owner for Accounts Payable software applications
- Develop and promote communication and relationships with all departments in the organization
- Identify key metrics that quantify and measure performance by generating business reports in order to diagnose potential opportunities and ensure team goals and objectives are met.
- Mentor team members on many critical job functions, including building soft skills and improving technical skills with software, thereby improving overall team performance.
- Evaluate potential leadership and team member candidates against position profile utilizing interviews and competency assessments in order to identify the most talented fit for the role.
- Address performance and behavioral issues directly with leaders and team members by investigating and diagnosing root cause to determine appropriate course of action.