We are looking for a B2B Hotel Marketing Manager to join the Tripleseat Marketing team to drive lead generation while also helping to build Tripleseat Hotels as a brand. You’ll partner across the team and contribute to creating innovative programs to improve the lifecycle experience for our prospects and customers, ultimately helping to grow the business.
The ideal candidate has proven success in a B2B Marketing role for a SaaS company or Hospitality brand. This is a fast-paced role responsible for producing, optimizing, and scaling email campaigns and customer journeys that deliver targeted, relevant, and timely information. The ideal candidate is an all around marketer that has hands-on skills & expertise with email campaigns, building out lists, customizing content, and customer segmentation. You understand business requirements and solutions effectively to bring campaigns to life.
- Use Marketo email campaigns to educate, engage, and convert prospects and to nurture existing B2B customers, to drive higher retention and customer LTV.
- Work with content and creative teams to develop content distribution plans across marketing channels that lead to opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration (social, paid ads, direct mail, display, web, and email)
- Partner closely with our BDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment for all our programs from the get-go
- Manage workflow for new campaigns and ensure materials are delivered on time and within agreed strategy and plan
- Pre-deployment QA
- Set up A/B tests, interpret results and recommend next steps for campaigns
- Conduct post-campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit
- Represent Tripleseat at Hotel trade shows and events
- 5+ years related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing, events, or general B2B marketing.
- Excellent track record of driving highly integrated omnichannel marketing programs
- Extreme attention to detail and thorough project management skills
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Ability to accurately QA emails and troubleshoot rendering issues, existing automation, data issues
- Strong writing and content creation skills
- Data driven, can dive into metrics, understand KPIs and report on success
- Ability to learn quickly, manage time effectively, and apply new tools and creative techniques to challenges
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Marketo), Wordpress experience a plus
- Hotel and Hospitality experience a plus