Hotel General Manager
Our company is looking for a General Manager that is outstanding with customers and has the ability to drive revenue. If this sounds like you, Apply Today for our location in Raleigh, NC! With over 20 years of experience in hotel development and management, we are a hospitality management company serving high-quality hotels. With an unprecedented commitment to excellence, dedication, and respect, our team of experienced professionals has made our company what it is today.
- Develop, administer, and control the hotel revenue and expense budgets
- Review and approve the hotel payroll
- Review and approve transmittals and other front office paperwork and reports.
- Facilitate lead management processes within the hotel and provide sales support to the team
- Completes monthly, weekly, daily checklists
- Ensures reports are submitted daily as required by the company
- Coach and train all members of the hotel team on their roles
- Review room inventory management to ensure maximization of room revenue
- Ensure proper selection, training, counseling, and motivation of all team members. Hire, train, counsel, and motivate management team members
- Review all hourly personnel performance appraisals. Conduct all management performance appraisals
- Review all hourly team member disciplinary procedures and documentation. Follow progressive discipline steps, up to and including termination, to correct team member performance deficiencies.
- Meet with and solicit comments from guests on a regular basis to determine their level of satisfaction with guest services and facilities. Take appropriate corrective actions on a timely basis
- Inspect rooms daily according to quality standards for cleanliness and proper preventative maintenance
- Develop and maintain hotel programs to assure that the quality program criteria are met
- Complete and submit all forms for capital improvement for the hotel
- Ensure all team members are trained to act according to the procedure, in the event of an emergency or accident at the hotel
- Maintain an active and visible position in the local community and industry
- Develop and maintain rapport with competitive hotels: City Convention and Visitors Bureau, Chamber of Commerce, lead sources, clients, etc.
- Vacation PTO
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Health Benefits
- Advancement Opportunities
- And Many More!
· High volume experience of 2+ years as a General Manager or 3+ years as an Assistant General Manager
· Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year College/university preferred