$90K — $110K *
Director of Food & Beverage
Apply Now – Expanding in Philadelphia, PA
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 + Benefits and Bonus Packages
Our company is in search of a dedicated Director of Food & Beverage willing to go the extra mile for guests. If this sounds like you, apply today for our location in Philadelphia, PA! We bring incredible, accessible room service to thousands of hotel rooms throughout the United States. By operating restaurants inside of centrally located full-service hotels, we provide virtual room service to nearby hotels without guests realizing their food is made offsite. From big box to boutique, select service to five stars, our Room Service is the best way for any hotel to bring essential luxury back to every hotel experience.
Title of Position: Director of Food & Beverage
Job Responsibilities: The Director of Food & Beverage will plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food and Beverage Department to meet the daily needs of operation. This position will assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various food and beverage sub-departments, (room service, restaurants, banquets, kitchens, stewards, etc.) as well as develop, implement, and monitor schedules for the operation of all restaurants and bars to achieve a profitable result. The Director of Food & Beverage will work with the chef, outlet managers, and catering managers in the creation of attractive and merchandising menus designed to attract a predetermined customer market.
This is a hands-on position entailing moving throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and make sure service needs are met. Director of Food & Beverage will also step in to assist the restaurant team with bussing, seating guests and other duties when needed. This position requires a thorough knowledge of methods of food preparation, alcoholic beverages, trends in both food and alcoholic beverages and hotel F&B operations. The Director of Food & Beverage will also participate in total hotel operations as a member of the hotel’s executive committee and will report to the General Manager.
· Competitive Starting Salary
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Minimum of 4-6 years current experience as a Director of Food & Beverage in a hotel
· High volume background - must have Director of Food & Beverage experience overseeing volume exceeding $4 million per year
· Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
· Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
· Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
· Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
· Director of Food & Beverage candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Director of Food & Beverage located in Philadelphia, PA
Valid through: 12/15/2021