We are looking for sales reps all across the USA ! ! !
Vendors Depot offers complete design services to assist clients through every stage of a new construction project or renovation. Starting with a PIP, floor plans or specification package our design team will complete a thorough take-off, prepare a formula quotation, or pro-forma invoice, create design story boards, and produce 3D color renderings.
We are a highly motivated, diverse, and thoughtful group rapidly growing to disrupt an industry. If you're excited by working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment then Vendors Depot may be the place for you.
In the role of a sales representative you’ll be a key member of the team helping to scale our company into new markets within the US. You’ll report to the National Sales Director and will be responsible for closing new business for upcoming buildouts and renovations within a given market.
Must have a proven track record of surpassing sales goals and a stellar reputation within the industry.
- The ideal candidate will have an existing network of upcoming renovations and new buildouts of hotels, restaurants, multiple-family buildings, assisted living facilities, hospitals, and other facilities.
- 7+ years of salesexperience in construction projects and renovations
- Existing network of hospitality executives is a plus
- Deep understanding of hospitality business
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Sales Force or similar CRM
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to manage complex decision-making processes
- Proactively engage existing network of hotel executives
- Actively prospect and sell to decision makers at hotels and hotel groups
- Drive new business through strategic thinking and outbound sales tactics
- Understand a prospect's problems and provide solutions
- Report on sales activity, pipeline and performance in Salesforce
- Attend conferences and networking events to generate new business and promote
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Bonuses