This position can also be located in Orlando, FL., Atlanta, GA., and Puerto Rico.
- A four year degree and at least four years' experience as a Project Manager in Hotel Design and Hotel Construction Industry.
- Must have Hotel Project Management Experience
- Excellent Microsoft Project and MS tools experiencerequired.
- Work experience should include Project Directories, Procedure Manuals, Project Process Mapping and Adjustments, Resource Identification and Qualifications, Project Take-Offs, RFI, RFP, CO Submittal and Other Tracking and Change Orders.
- Master Project Schedules using MS Project.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Procurement experience to include building permits and municipal jurisdiction approvals.
- Report preliminary scope of work, change tracking reports, scope, budget, and schedule variance
- Develop comprehensive understanding of client agreement requirements and limitations
- Assure project team members understand project processes and that the teams works in compliance with approved plans, specifications and company policies and procedures
- Assure project progress via periodic on-site inspections
- Coordinating development and delivery of client project progress reports
- Prepare and review purchase orders, RFP. RFI and related requests
Company Paid Regional Relocation-Travel within the U.S. - app 60%.
Staubach & Associates is a NATIONWIDE search firm based in Central NJ specializing in recruitment and placement within the fields of Transportation, Logistics, Engineering, and Human Resources.