Position Description: Manager of operations, responsible for developing and executing strategy to meet operating and financial goals. Leads the operations of food service accounts by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations
Scope of Role: Ensure dining operations connect to Harvest Table’s Executional Framework. Coach leaders and employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute to create a best in class dining experience. Reward, recognize and develop employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard model. Identify client needs and effectively communicate operational progress.
- Financial Performance: Adopt Aramark process and systems. Build revenue and manage budget, including cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor. Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Achieve food and labor targets. Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
- Productivity: Implement and maintain Aramark agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls and profit management. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor. Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and food service.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Requires at least 4 years of experience and 1 to 3 years in a management role
- Culinary experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity and good listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills.