Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Our Sound Physicians teams include three service lines- emergency medicine, critical care, and hospital medicine - all working together for additional collegiality and exceptional results including higher patient satisfaction!
- Carondelet St. Joseph's, a premier medical campus with accredited stroke and chest pain programs, neurological institute, joint replacement center, and minimally invasive robotic surgical suites
- 480-bed hospital with 44-bed Medical Surgical ICU with a dedicated 12 bed Neuro CCU and Step Down Unit and 36 Neuro Med/Surg private rooms
- Established 20 physician team with two advanced practice providers and two clinical performance nurses
- Swing shift schedule; part-time option available
- Excellent subspecialty back up
- No procedures
- ED handles admissions
- Closed ICU; Sound intensivists provide excellent 24/7 ICU coverage
- Board certified or eligible in internal or family medicine (with acute care experience); board exam must be completed within 1 year of hire date