Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. CHRISTUS St Michael Health System is one of two major medical facilities serving the quad-state area at the junction of Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
- One of only 8% of U.S. hospitals Magnet recognized
- Recognized as a "100 Top Hospitals by" Thomson Reuters, 2011 & 2012
- Level III Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center
- 24/7 ICU intensivist coverage
- Intubations and procedures are not required but valuable
- Hospitalists do not respond to codes
- Family medicine residency program present
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Job ID: 2829.072215.5402