Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 227-bed, community, faith-based, not-for-profit hospital
- Established team of 22 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call; no procedures
- Hospitalists do not run codes
- Co-managed ICU with intensivists – hospitalists round in afternoon after Intensivist in the morning
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Awards and Recognitions
- Hospital of Clinical Excellence within 2018's Top 50 Nationwide Hospitals by Health grades
- Top Rated by US News & World Reports
- Magnet-designated for Nursing Excellence.