Job ID: 1705.022317.5402
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 230-bed community hospital
- Established 18 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and clinical performance nurse
- 10-hour shift (7 am – 5 pm); 7 on/7 off schedule for a sustainable career
- Hospitalists run codes and rapid responses
- Physicians rotate early and late call
- Open ICU with mandatory pulmonary consult; no procedures required
- Epic EMR
- H1B eligible facility; Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance