Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Mercy Hospital of Buffalo is a tertiary care center and one of the largest hospitals in Western New York. Mercy Buffalo is highly regarded for excellence in stroke, cardiac, orthopedic, critical care, general surgery, and pulmonary disease.
- 468 bed, not for profit, community-based hospital
- Established team of 12 physicians, 11 advanced practitioners, and clinical performance nurse
- No call environment / no codes
- Closed ICU; no procedures required
- H1b eligible facility; access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Awards and Recognitions
- American Heart Association/JACHO Comprehensive Stroke Center, one of 4 in New York State
- NYS Designated Stroke Center
- Stroke Gold plus Quality facility per the American Stroke Association/American Heart Association
- 5 Star Hospital for the treatment of Respiratory Failure
- Awarded Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award
- Awarded Healthgrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award
- Awarded received the American College of Cardiology Platinum Achievement Award.