Known for its famous arch and its major league baseball team the St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis, Missouri offers family friendly activities, great schools, and more! ! Other local family attractions include the Six Flags Amusement Park and the St. Louis Zoo. Nominated as USA Today’s #1 Park, cultural Forest Park contains major museums, science centers, and a large outdoor theater! Forest park also contains bike trails and hosts several festivals for its locals and visitors alike. There’s a little something for everyone in this “modest” Midwestern town!
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community. SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital is a two-time winner of the prestigious Premier Award for Quality and has distinctive capabilities in heart attack care, high-risk pregnancies, fetal surgery, a chest pain center, advanced stroke care and the latest imaging and outpatient services.
The Team - The Hospital
- 429 bed hospital
- Established 20 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners
- Sound Physicians Critical Care (TIG) is in the ICU
- There is a Code Team in place
- No on call; we are 24/7
- Closed ICU operated by Sound Critical Care division
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Epic EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Internal medicine trained physicians only
- Teaching and non teaching hospitalist positions available
- Academic hospitalist experiencepreferred