Hospitalist Physician Job Located 40 Minutes from Seattle, WA
Awe inspiring natural wonders frame the area with views of Mount Rainier that pop up all around western Washington while the seemingly endless shoreline of the Puget Sound provides glistening water views w/ a backdrop of majestic mountain ranges peppering the scenery. Life here delivers an unimaginable variety - hiking mountain trails, world-renowned shopping, outdoor recreation, amazing global dining with fresh, local seafood, unique Pacific Northwest cuisine, arts and culture and nationally recognized museums. From Seattle’s bustling neighborhoods and rich diversity to Tacoma’s vibrant, urban core alive with culture and historic homes to Puyallup’s scenic great outdoors and family friendly neighborhoods, there’s a plethora of area options to fit anyone’s lifestyle.
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Experience 21st Century Medicine in this newly renovated community hospital with a brand new patient care tower opened in 2011. Enjoy practicing medicine in this state-of-the-art, 280+ bed hospital working with a collegial, local practice delivering quality care to the community. This South Sound facility provides comprehensive health care services, including Family Birth Center, Children’s Therapy Unit, emergency care and rehabilitation program. This hospital’s daily mission includes meeting individual and community needs as a team, reflecting the belief that health is wholeness in body, mind and spirit. Striving daily to be the trusted regional medical center of choice for every person in East Pierce County, this medical community enriches the well-being of every life they touch in an environment where healing is promoted and all are honored.
- Join a 32 hospitalist team delivering quality care in this community
- Practice with a physician-led organization offering a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Take advantage of the investment Sound Physicians makes into developing our hospitalist colleagues as leaders in hospital medicine
- By adopting our strong core values develop into a Sound Physicians partner
- Help the quality care focused physicians of the future by teaching residents as we support a local residency program on their inpatient clinical rotations
- H1b approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.