Physician / Hospitalist / Permanent / West Virginia
The city of Martinsburg is known as the “Gateway to the Shenandoah Valley” offering breathtaking views of West Virginia’s beautiful mountains and unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreational activities including hiking, camping, fishing and water sports. Martinsburg is a growing community with a low cost of living that offers the serenity of a small town coupled with its close proximity to the large metropolitan cities of Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD.
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 195 bed, not for profit facility
- Established 10 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Full subspecialty support
- Open ICU with Intensivist support
- No procedures, No call, Occasional code requirement
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and sustainable career
- EPIC EMR
- Residency program offers academic opportunity if desired
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B eligible facility
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.