Hutchinson and Reno County are located in the heart of south central Kansas. Exceptional schools, a thriving healthcare system, and dedicated business leaders and community members make the area a vibrant, great place to live and work. Packed with big city conveniences in a micropolitan atmosphere, Hutchinson/Reno County is the best of both worlds. There is the vibrancy of a city determined to thrive and progress, yet without the big city problems.
Hutchinson/Reno County boasts a reasonable cost of living, beautiful scenery and friendly people and gets high remarks for its lifestyle and quality of place. It's a mecca for creative talented people pursuing challenging careers. Simply, we're diverse. We're innovative. We're the community you should call home.
Hutchinson Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, 200-licensed bed medical facility serving the health needs of more than 65,000 residents of Hutchinson, KS in Reno County and the surrounding Central Kansas region. The talented employees at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center is stronger than that often found in larger metropolitan hospitals. Clinical research trials are prevalent and our physician competency is well known. We’ve received worldwide attention for medical and technological engineering advancements. Together, we will do everything possible to deliver an exceptional experience of care to every patient and family member who walks through our doors. Our desire is to be your first and best choice for health care.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Not-for-profit 117 bed hospital
- Established 6 physician team
- Open ICU with Intensivists available for consultation. Emergency procedures are performed by the Code Team or Anesthesiologist
- Flexible schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- 12 hour shifts with 182 shifts annually
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance