Grayling, known for its outdoor activities and laid back lifestyle, this picturesque community is the small town everyone has been looking for. A perfect setting to raise a family, start or complete a career. Excellent housing options vary from historical homes to the privacy of rustic settings with excellent schools, shopping & recreational opportunities nearby. Outdoor Life is the name of the game – hiking, biking, and kayaking, canoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, camping, hunting and fishing, are just 5 minutes away. Recreational and leisure activities for the entire family. Museums, historic landmarks, golf courses, festivals, and endless year-round events offer the sort of lifestyle a family would want.
The Team – The Hospital
Join an established group of hospitalists at Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital a 120-bed acute care hospital that serves as the primary healthcare resource for the community. As a Sound Hospitalist, you will work in an environment that daily promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality and innovation.
- 6.5 hospitalists and 1 Hospitalist RN
- Rotating shift schedule of 7on/7off providing a manageable workload
- 35 night shifts per year - block of 7 nights every 2.4 months
- 182 shifts annually
- 5 open ICU beds with excellent sub-specialty back-up
- 2 hospitalists on during day shifts and 1 during night shifts
- Required procedures: central lines, intubations, and vent management (additional training available if needed)
- Must be able to run codes and be comfortable with rapid response calls
- Above average compensation plus signing bonus and incentive payments offered complimented by a complete benefits package including, but not limited to paid professional liability insurance, matching 401k & relocation expenses.
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1 approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered