The town of Framingham, with a population of 65,000, is located midway between Boston and Worcester and is the hub of the Metro-West region. Framingham offers a unique blend of urban and rural qualities. The vibrant retail area along Route 9 lies close by quiet residential areas and the town common. The major town employers are primarily medical, retail, educational, business and biotechnical activities with some manufacturing as well. Framingham offers recreational activities of all sorts for its residents from the many organized team sports leagues to the nationally renowned Garden in the Woods. Framingham unites for numerous municipal celebrations throughout the year, with a major focus on Flag Day activities in June.
The Team – The Hospital
Framingham Union Hospital - Metrowest
- Join a dedicated, quality driven team at the largest community healthcare system between Worcester and Boston serving 26 communities
- Full subspecialty support represented on medical staff
- Hospitalist runs codes
- Semi-closed ICU
- Nocturnist coverage
- Internal Medicine Residency in house – Hospitalist service is non-teaching however team has daily interactions with Residents
- 7 days PTO per year
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
- Family Medicine physicians will be considered with at least one year hospitalist experience
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.