Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 415-bed hospital - 2nd largest healthcare system in central Ohio, serving more than 500,000 patients per year
- Established 27 physician team with 3 advanced practitioners and Clinical Performance Nurse
- Subspecialty support to include; Cardiology, Neurology, Critical Care, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Endocrinology, and more
- Hospitalists are not responsible for codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU, no procedures required
- Power Chart by Cerner
- H1B eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Job ID: 1701.071615.5402