Columbus, Ohio, the state capital and largest city in Ohio, offering visitors and residents a wide array of sporting events, art museums, music festivals, concerts, restaurants and historical events. In addition to being a large city with numerous cultural attractions, Columbus also features a diverse climate that offers much for the outdoor-lover. Ohio State Parks offer 80,000 acres of water for fishing, boating and swimming, and many acres of parks for picnicking. As a booming city with many events, businesses and downtown activities—as well as a Midwestern haven for those who want a day out on the water or on a bike trail—Columbus strikes the balance between big-city living and Midwestern beauty. Columbus offers much for its workers, residents and visitors.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Sound Physicians partners with Ohio State University Hospital East, a top health system in Columbus, Ohio, to provide premier hospitalist service. This opportunity at OSU East hospital offers:
- 500+ bed, acute care, teaching hospital
- Established 17 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners
- Modified Blocked schedule or 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Hospitalist run codes
- Open ICU - Hospitalists will be certified in central lines and intubations. Training is offered and have ICU hospitalists on staff.
- Epic EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- All full time physicians will receive a faculty appointment
- Candidates must have board certification or eligibility in Internal Medicine only. Residents and experienced providers welcome to apply.