Cincinnati’s blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums. Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory and Coney Island. Cincinnati’s mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.
Sound Physicians partners with Mercy Health, a top health system in Cincinnati, Ohio, to provide premier hospitalist services.
This opportunity at Mercy Health – Anderson Hospital offers:
- A group employment opportunity with attractive compensation and robust benefits package
- Balanced schedule working 7 on/7 off plus 2 nights per month on an off week
- Open ICU managed by intensivists during the day
- Manageable workload allowing for delivery of quality patient care
- Access to SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Path to Partnership™ track to attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Epic EMR
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, retirement option and annual CME allowance
- H1B visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Candidates must have board certification or eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Residents and experienced providers welcome to apply.