The Team - The Hospital
Sound Physicians has partnered with a top health system in Cincinnati, Ohio to provide premier healthcare services.
The opportunity at Mercy Hospital - Mercy West offers:
- A group employment opportunity with attractive compensation and robust benefits package
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Manageable workload allowing for delivery of quality patient care and good work/life balance
- Access to SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient on-line and in-person educational courses, including CME
- State of the art facility built in 2013
- Epic EMR
- H1 approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Candidates must be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained and ABIM or ABFM certified and/or scheduled to sit for the boards. Candidates must be ACLS certified.
Location and Lifestyle
Cincinnati's blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums. Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory and Coney Island. Cincinnati’s mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.