Brighton is located just 20 miles northeast of downtown Denver on the edge of the eastern Colorado plains. With a population of just over 20,000 residents, Brighton boasts a small-town atmosphere with rich cultural and historic roots.
Brighton is located within an hour of several ski resorts, and the Rocky Mountain National Park is less than an hour away. Numerous cultural and sporting events are located in Denver, just a few minutes away. Sports fans don’t have far to go to cheer for their favorite professional teams, and can enjoy many great weekends throughout the year watching local football teams, hockey matches and baseball games.
Thanks to the high elevation, the climate is generally dry. Summers are warm, winters mild, and the sun plays a big part in the beauty of the area, with over 300 days of sunshine per year. Brighton has so much to offer its residents—safe neighborhoods, great recreation, a wonderful climate with four distinct seasons, year-round sports activities, and the opportunity to come home to a piece of paradise.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Platte Valley Medical Center (PVMC), is one of the area’s most advanced healthcare facilities, with a mission to provide excellent, quality, comprehensive health services that are affordable, convenient and responsive to patient needs. The 50-acre campus contains three buildings, including a 78-bed patient tower, a diagnostics and treatment building, and a 58,319 square foot medical office building for physician offices and specialty services. The full campus is designed with the future buildout potential of six stories and 300 beds to make PVMC a full-scale regional medical center.
- Established 6 Physician team with Hospitalist RN
- Open ICU
- Procedures Required: intubations, central lines, etc.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- 182 shifts per year /15 shifts per month
- Access SoundInstitute™learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance