Enjoy the scenic beauty of northeast Georgia in Lavonia! I-85 intersects through the city, and provides an hour commute to Athens, GA, and is less than 2 hours from Atlanta. The area provides a stable economy with Gateway Industrial Park and several large manufacturers, including the cultural center and Historic Depot. Lavonia is known for tourism with beautiful Lake Harwell, one of the Southeast’s largest and popular recreation lakes, providing a wide variety of outdoor activities, camping, boating, fishing, hiking, swimming and other water sports. Tugaloo and Victoria Bryant State Parks both border the area. Lavonia offers affordable living and good public and private school systems along with local colleges and universities, including Emmanuel College and University of Georgia, Athens.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Established community hospital providing mission driven, high quality healthcare including surgical, critical care an 24/7 emergency care
- 56 private inpatient rooms and 4 surgical suites
- Established 4 physician team
- Mother/baby unit
- Critical Care unit
- Imaging services department with the latest technology
- Wellness facility
- Georgia Peach Café - open to the public with indoor and outdoor seating
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Procedures preferred
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply