The Team - The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 248 bed, community established hospital
- 10 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Award winning program with supportive resources, including Cancer Care, Cardiovascular institute and Neurosciences Center
- Aurora Behavioral Health services-62 bed facility for acute care crisis
- 34 Open ICU with Intensivists on staff
- 27 bed ED with 55,000 annual visits
- Hospitalists run codes on own patients
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Cerner EMR
- Access Sound Institute learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location and Lifestyle
Minutes from Augusta, GA and an hour from Columbia, SC. With lush, idyllic mountains and beautiful sandy beaches less than three hours away, this is the perfect home for anyone. The old and new blend perfectly to provide a lifestyle that suits the most discriminating of tastes- affordable living, mild climate for year round outdoor activities. A beautiful, thriving downtown complimented by a busy retail mall; an exceptional business environment located in a small but globally cosmopolitan town; cozy cottages and single-family homes nestled among grand, historic estates; a contemporary, progressive college with a small town appeal; award-winning schools. Enjoy an active, modern lifestyle with an endless list of things to do that include equestrian sports, year-round recreational sports, the arts, hiking, fishing and a host of other ventures. All entrenched in Southern Charm.