- BC/BE IM, FM, and/or Med/Peds Hospitalists in Bloomington, IL.
- 7 on/7 off schedule. No procedures Required
- Fourteen bed ICU Unit. All ICU patients have pulmonologist/intensivist consult.
- Subspecialty Support: eICU fully functional. Neurology, general surgery, cardiology, pulmonology/intensivist, gastroenterology, orthopedics on staff.
- Advanced Practice Provider support.
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 14 days paid vacation
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
A great place to live, work and play
- When you live at the crossroads of Illinois – where Interstates 39, 55 and 74 intersect – everything you need or want is at your fingertips: high quality of life with a lower cost of living and easy commutes, top employers like State Farm Insurance and Rivian Automotive, and air and rail via Central Illinois Regional Airport and Amtrak.
- Uptown Normal and Downtown Bloomington shopping and restaurant districts satisfy a wide variety of styles and tastes. Entertainment, sports and recreation opportunities range from events like the Illinois Shakespeare Festival to NCAA Division I athletics and miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Two universities anchor an educated community that boasts two public high school districts covering pre-K through high school, nine private schools and two university laboratory schools.
- Visit to download our full community guide.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served