The Hospitalist is responsible for the provision of in-patient Internal Medicine services to patients under their care within the Medical Center. Qualified candidates must have experience.
- Need for strong competent physicians to run RRT and codes.
- Advanced Practice Nursing support
- Designated Observation Unit
- Work with AMG to meet or exceed defined quality objectives
- Promote and facilitate intra- and inter-departmental cooperation and uniformity
- Attend meetings, participate on Committees as assigned by the Medical Director or his/her designee
- Maintain Medical Staff privileges and all licensures, certifications, training, etc. required contractually or by Medical Staff by-laws and New Jersey state regulations.
- Assist other care departments with discharge planning and the authorization and appeal process with Managed Care organizations
Education and Experience:
- Medical Degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Must have experience
- Valid NJ license
- Current license to practice medicine in the State of New Jersey
- Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") License, New Jersey Controlled Dangerous Substances ("CDS") Registration, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Board-Certified in Internal Medicine (or Board eligible in Internal Medicine and must achieve Board certification within two (2) years after the completion of his/her medical residency training)
- Other certification and training as per employment agreement