Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Team up with this 7 physician team and enjoy a rewarding, sustainable career
- Manageable workloads that allow you to focus on quality and provide great care to patients
- This program has an academic component teaching medical students, PGY 1 and PGY2 residents
- Open ICU – ICU coverage at night and procedural responsibilities
- Relocation package and commencement available
- Candidates must be board certified or eligible with the expectation of obtaining certification
- Family medicine candidates must have recent acute care experience
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance