Hospitalist ? Cleveland area, Ohio
Position Location: Cleveland area, Ohio
Position Type: Full-time Physician
Every day, for more than 150 years, the physicians of University Hospitals have renewed a promise to meeting our patients? health care needs. Our talented team is integral to our rich history of success and critical to our future in a dynamic environment. As stewards of the UH legacy for excellence in patient care, our physicians are guided by an unwavering commitment to our mission:
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
Work Site and Opportunity Highlights:
University Hospitals seeks a Hospitalist to join one of our Medical Centers in the Greater Cleveland area. Hospitalists are on-site physicians who specialize in caring for patients over the age of 16 during their hospital stay. Our Hospitalists oversee every aspect of the patient?s daily care and keeps the primary care and specialty physicians updated on the patient?s progress.
- Schedule is one week on, one week off. During the work week, physicians are expected to work at least one twelve hour shift and are on call 24 hours a day.
- Five PTO days, in addition to every other week off
- Additional productivity incentives
- Participation in teaching UH Residents in our Internal Medicine program
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Internal Medicine Physician
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Must be skilled and provide evidence of proficiency in critical care procedures
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.